Monday, May 19, 2008

So here's the poop...

By switching to the new URL I can easily get my email posting and RSS feeds to work. The $10 a year was worth all the headache it saved trying to fix it on my own site. Of course, now I can't seem to get my ftp to load so I can't fix the links on the main site. Ah well. I'll get that settled later. In the meantime, here I am.
So I'm thinking that I have so much in a day that I WANT to post...little thoughts, funny sights, touching moments... but I don't have the time or energy to sit down to long typing sessions with links and all that. I love those sights with small thought provoking messages or photos and that's the way I'd like to share my days and thoughts. At least that's the plan. Sheesh...I have TWO of the most internet savy smartphones on the market with fantastic cameras on them....I even have one of those truly kewl keyboards that folds to the size of a wallet. You would think I could be a bit mobile, right? So I'll try, I promise I'll try.

No comments: