Saturday, June 24, 2006

BUSTED!!!





From my son's beloved Jeff Foxworthy "...You Might Be a Redneck If..." Calendar. (Obviously, June 22)





Well..................
.......

this would be the Ring Tone screen from my current cell phone...the third phone to have the same ringtone....also included farther down the menu are "Devil Went Down to Georgia" by Charlie Daniels and "Hey, Good-lookin" by Hank Williams*

Yup, busted.





and here's the current project on the needles. I can't really say just what it is because there are EYES watching. ;) The yarn is Sirdar Denim, The pattern is free online, the KAL is here the needles are size 5 bamboo and I'm at the 5 stitch increase round. Crikies! what more do you want from me?!


*No, one does not have to specify Hank Williams SENIOR. Hank is THE Hank. Junior is Junior. Bocephus.. sheesh!

No comments: