Saturday, June 10, 2006

Great bags!


UPDATE: Diana sent in this comment. What a DEAL!
Wow! Thanks for the plug, O Great Enabler! These bags are 12, and personalization of name or monogram is an extra 2. HOWEVER, if they say Elaine sent them, personalization is free on this month's orders.

Hi all! My buddy Diana of TLC Photography/Artemis Imaging has a new product! This is a really great little muslin bag that she can impress with any of her terrific 'stash' designs or a photograph of your choice. As you can see, she can also do some personalizing for you. I included the sock yarns to give some idea of dimension. Doesn't everyone judge size based on sock yarn? :) I honestly don't know the price and I'm sure it varies with how much personalization there is, so give Diana a shout and ask. Check out the other 'stash' designs too. There is yarn, cross-stitch, chocolate and spinning as well as the EZasPi Frog pond designs for knitting and crochet.
OK, I have to add; the photo of this spinning stash was actually taken on my sofa with MY stash. How much more personal can you get? LOL So you too can share my stash! sock yarns not included. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the plug, O Great Enabler! These bags are 12, and personalization of name or monogram is an extra 2. HOWEVER, if they say Elaine sent them, personalization is free on this month's orders.