Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You never did think ...

...that it ever would happen again?...God Bless America again! Photo18



From Charlie Daniels...yes, THAT Charlie Daniels! :)

Mexican Standoff




I don’t know how everybody else feels about it, but to me I think
Hispanic people in this country, legally or illegally, made a huge
public relations mistake with their recent demonstrations.




I don’t blame anybody in the world for wanting to come to the United
States of America, as it is a truly wonderful place. But when the first
thing you do when you set foot on American soil is illegal it is flat
out wrong and I don’t care how many lala land left heads come out of
the woodwork and start trying to give me sensitivity lessons.




I don’t need sensitivity lessons, in fact I don’t have anything against
Mexicans, I just have something against criminals and anybody who comes
into this country illegally is a criminal and if you don’t believe it
try coming into America from a foreign country without a passport and
see how far you get.




What disturbs me about the demonstrations is that it’s tantamount to
saying, “I am going to come into your country even if it means breaking
your laws and there’s nothing you can do about it.”




It’s an “in your face” action and speaking just for me I don’t like it
one little bit and if there were a half dozen pairs of gonads in
Washington bigger than English peas it wouldn’t be happening.






Read the entire article here...no really....READ the entire article!
CHARLIE DANIELS FOR PRESIDENT!!!  (quick, sombody make me a button!)

No comments: